Aerial view of campus with Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Confederate Women's Home, Robinson House, Benedictine Catholic Church, Battle Abbey and Johnston Willis Hospital, taken by Dementi Studio, 1937
Scope and Contents
The collection’s inclusive dates are 1885-1958, with the bulk of the material dating from 1885-1937. The collection is comprised of photographs, postcards, reunion ribbons, press clippings, and a guest register.
- Creation: 1937
- Dementi Studio (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
The digital collection can be accessed through the VMFA Collections Search website.
Conditions Governing Use
In Copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/page/InC/1.0/?language=en
Biographical / Historical
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Elizabeth O'Leary
8 x 10
Copyright Dementi Studio
Part of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Archives Repository
Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Arthur Ashe Boulevard
Richmond VA 23220-4007 United States