[Man Sitting on Couch], undated
Scope and Contents
The collection's inclusive dates are 1945-2005, with the bulk of the material dating from the 1960s-1990s. The collection is comprised of correspondence, ephemera, publications, negatives, contact sheets, slides, prints, and photographic equipment.
- Draper, Louis H., 1935-2002 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research. Digitization of the collection has been made possible by the National Endowment for the Humanities. The digital collection can be accessed through the VMFA Collections Search website.
A limited number of files are restricted. Access to restricted materials may require written permission of the donor and/or the VMFA Director.
Conditions Governing Use
In Copyright: ©Louis H. Draper Preservation Trust. VMFA has been granted a non-exclusive license to reproduce this material for educational and publicity purposes only by the Louis H. Draper Preservation Trust.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired from the Louis H. Draper Preservation Trust with the Arthur and Margaret Glasgow Endowment Fund.
Materials Specific Details
Overall Dimensions: 8x10 in. ; Image Size: 6 3/4x9 1/2 in.
8 x 10
Black-and-white prints (photographs)
Digitization has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the Human Endeavor.
- Indoor photography Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Man Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photography of men Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photography of women Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Unidentified man or men Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Unidentified woman or women Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Part of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Archives Repository
Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Arthur Ashe Boulevard
Richmond VA 23220-4007 United States