Letter from Gary Saretzky, Chair, Nov. 7, 1989
Scope and Contents
This series is compromised of correspondence, clippings, notebooks, handbills, screenplays, and other ephemera that document Draper's life, education, and career.
- Nov. 7, 1989
- Trenton Artists Workshop Association (Organization)
- TAWA Soviet Exchange Committee (Organization)
- Saretzky, Gary D. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research. Digitization of the collection has been made possible by the National Endowment for the Humanities. The digital collection can be accessed through the VMFA Collections Search website.
A limited number of files are restricted. Access to restricted materials may require written permission of the donor and/or the VMFA Director.
Conditions Governing Use
In Copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/page/InC/1.0/?language=en
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired from the Louis H. Draper Preservation Trust with the Arthur and Margaret Glasgow Endowment Fund.
Digitization has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the Human Endeavor.
- Art--New Jersey--Trenton Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Trenton (N.J.) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Trenton Artists' Workshop Association Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Part of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Archives Repository
Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Arthur Ashe Boulevard
Richmond VA 23220-4007 United States