Four of These 1966 Issues, [Nov. 1966]
Scope and Contents
The collection's inclusive dates are 1945-2005, with the bulk of the material dating from the 1960s-1990s. The collection is comprised of correspondence, ephemera, publications, negatives, contact sheets, slides, prints, and photographic equipment.
- [Nov. 1966]
- Camera (Lucerne, Switzerland) (Organization)
- Draper, Louis H., 1935-2002 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research. Digitization of the collection has been made possible by the National Endowment for the Humanities. The digital collection can be accessed through the VMFA Collections Search website.
A limited number of files are restricted. Access to restricted materials may require written permission of the donor and/or the VMFA Director.
Conditions Governing Use
In Copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/page/InC/1.0/?language=en
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired from the Louis H. Draper Preservation Trust with the Arthur and Margaret Glasgow Endowment Fund.
Digitization has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the Human Endeavor.
- African American photographers Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Black photographers Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Kamoinge Inc. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Lucerne (Switzerland : Canton) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photographers Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Part of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Archives Repository
Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Arthur Ashe Boulevard
Richmond VA 23220-4007 United States