Catalogue: The Henry P. Strause Collection of Clocks [The First Anniversary Exhibition], Jan. 16-Mar. 1, 1937
This series is comprised of catalogs published for exhibitions held at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. A small number of catalogs were used as texts to support an exhibition, but are not actual exhibition catalogs, such as publications about collectors, or publications created by the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES).
The identifier for each catalog is the same as the master exhibition number.
- Jan. 16-Mar. 1, 1937
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (Organization)
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
©Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, 1937. In Copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
- Clocks and watches. Catalogs. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Richmond (Va.) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Strause, Henry P. Art collections. Catalogs Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Exhibitions Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Part of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Archives Repository
Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Arthur Ashe Boulevard
Richmond VA 23220-4007 United States